Sunday, April 12, 2009

Back

Such a long long time i never update my blog,

Finished 2 weeks term break,

Back to normal life again,

Assignment ... Assignment ... Assignment ...

Week 4 right now,

Have to start to do my works d,

Drawing - 11 Sketches
3D Design - 3D Model Character & 1 Sketch Book
Basic Printing Making - Heritage ( Sketch & Print )
Presentation Technique - Perspective ( Trace & Colour )

OMG!!!

Perspective is killing me!!!

Sometimes really sketch till pek cek,

I need to practice more.

I want improve my drawing skill. =]

Hmm...

What else?

Here have some of my latest sketches,


Looks weird?

Haha...

That's why I said I need to improve my drawing skill,

= =

-END-

2 comments:

  1. hah!finally u updated ur rotten blog!by the way, drawing need 11 sketches meh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yalah, interior need 11 sketches leh. LOL!

    ReplyDelete