Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Movie Of The Year

Movie of the year,


Transformers 2

Revenge Of The Fallen

I watched it last friday,

100%!!!

Totally AWESOME!!!

I enjoy the sounds system.

Maybe will watch it again in this week.


Recently keep on doing the same things,

Morning went to college,

After class back home,

Hang out for a while,

Assignment.

Erm... Normal life lah,

Nothing special.

Friday and Saturday,

Went training with Ah How,

Skill improve har,

I need more practice d,

And finally i will have my personal cue soon.


OK!


Stop this topic,

Let's back to assignment,

Is WEEK 5 right now,

So many assignments,

Drawing - A Process Book ( Design a floor plan, draw it to 2 point perspective )

Fine Art - No idea

Intro to ID - A lot's of exercise

Painting - No idea

Art history - Design a postcard and do a folio

I damn hate art history la,

Who wanna help me and give me some idea?

I left 3 weeks!!!


-END-

1 comment:

  1. wei ur blog dead for 1 sem d lo..transformer oso outdated for hw long liao..ko bo kamuan update?

    -ven-

    ReplyDelete